NO ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED BY THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE
CrushContracts is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice, therefore nothing in this website should be construed as such. The information contained in this Website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state. The content of this Website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. CrushContracts expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this Website.
Any information sent to CrushContracts by Internet e-mail or through the Website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Transmission of information from this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and CrushContracts, nor is it intended to do so.
WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated November 2018
1. Terms. These terms and conditions of service (“Terms”) apply to your use of the website and the content contained therein (“Site”). These Terms may be modified at any time by us upon posting of the modified Terms. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these Terms at any time at www.crushcontracts.com/legalstuff. Company may terminate these Terms at any time, with or without notice, for any reason. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of these Terms. Please review these Terms carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use this Site. Your use of this website is at our discretion, and we may terminate your use of this website at any time.
2. Service. Service includes, but is not limited to, the Site, related technologies, and any software, data, reports, text, images, sounds, video, and content made available through any of the foregoing, and any new features added to or augmenting the Service, and all enhancements, modifications, and derivative works thereof (“Service”).
4. Ownership. All content included on this Site is, and shall continue to be, the property of Company or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
By submitting any ideas, feedback and/or proposals to Company regarding the Services ("Feedback"), you expressly acknowledge and agree that: (a) Company is not under any obligation to you, including any obligation of payment of compensation or confidentiality, with respect to the Feedback; and (b) Company may freely use, assign, transfer, distribute, exploit, and further develop and modify the Feedback for any purpose. To the extent any copyright or other intellectual property ownership interest vests in you with respect to the Feedback, you hereby grant Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, irrevocable, sub-licensable, and perpetual right and license to make, use, copy, sell, distribute, otherwise exploit, and create derivative works of the Feedback. Further, you irrevocably release Company from any and all liability and claims that may result from or are related to the rights to the Feedback.
5. Minors. This Site is not directed towards children. If you are a minor (under the age of 18), you can use the Services only with the consent of your parents or legal guardians. If you are a minor, please do not submit any personal information to this website. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OR YOUNGER, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE AT ANY TIME. This Site is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
6. Site Use. Company grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to use this Site solely for your own use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this Site is at our discretion and we may terminate your use of this Site at any time. Subject to your compliance with all the terms and conditions of these Terms, including any payment obligations, you may access and use the Service only for its intended purpose only during the term of your subscription for the Service.
7. Use Restrictions. You will access and use the Service for lawful and authorized purposes only, and in no event in connection with competitive research or for scoping, benchmarking, developing, or providing any similar or competitive product or service. In addition, you may not exceed the scope of your authorized use of the Service. You may not obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us to access the Service. You may not share individual login credentials for the Service with unauthorized users, and you will ensure that each user has separate login credentials. You must provide true, accurate, and correct information at the time of registration and account creation, and thereafter. You may not misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
8. Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login, password and account and for all activities that occur under your login or account. You will promptly notify Company if you learn of a security breach related to the Service, including the compromise or loss of any of your login credentials. Company reserves the right to access your account in order to respond to your requests for technical support or to ensure proper functioning of the Service. Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Service, or your content. Company will do so if required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is protecting Company, the Service, or other users of the Service. Company will maintain industry standard administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of your content uploaded by you.
9. Payment. Except with respect to any “free trial” of the Service, you will be required to select a payment plan and provide Company information regarding your credit card or other payment instruments accepted by Company. You represent and warrant to Company that such information is, and will be maintained as, true, complete, accurate, and up to date, and that you are authorized to use such payment instrument. You agree to pay and hereby authorize Company to bill your payment instrument in advance on a periodic basis in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan until you terminate your account in accordance with these Terms.
10. Refunds. All charges are final, non-cancelable, and nonrefundable, provided that if Company terminates your account on the Service without cause, you will be entitled to a prorated refund of prepaid amounts. All fees may be changed by Company at any time and such increased fee amount will be notified to you and applicable in the following billing cycle (or such other future time notified to you by Company). Company may charge fees for features of the Service that were previously free. Unpaid or trial use of the Service is subject to limitations, as may be described in our documentation or otherwise on our Site.
11. Third Party Services. The Service may enable linkage between various online third-party services such as third party email, cloud storage, social, and similar services (“Third-Party Services”). If you chose to take advantage of these feature and capabilities, you may be required to authenticate, register for or log into Third-Party Services through the Service or on the websites of their respective providers. By linking your account on the Service to your account on a Third-Party Service, you are authorizing Company as your agent to access your Third Party Service account and any information, content, materials, and features included therein, and use such Third Party Service with read and write privileges on your behalf for the purpose of integrating your experience on the Service with such Third Party Service. Your use of the Third-Party Services is governed solely by the agreement between you and the provider of such Third Party Service, and the Third Party Services provider is solely responsible for such Third Party Service and you agree that Company is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
12. Mobile Services. The Service may include certain services that are available via a mobile device, including (i) the ability to upload content to the Service via a mobile device, (ii) the ability to browse the Service and the Site from a mobile device and (iii) the ability to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device (“Mobile Services”). To the extent you access the Service through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices.
13. Subscription Termination. You have the right to terminate your account at any time after the expiration of your initial subscription term (Monthly/Annual/Other) as specified by you during your enrollment for the Service with appropriate written notice to Company in accordance with the procedures set forth on the Site. Your termination will be effective as of 11:59 pm CST on the last day of the last paid period. Company reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service or any part thereof, and remove and discard any of your content in the Service, without liability and for any reason, including if we believe that you have violated these Terms, or if you do not accept and agree to be bound by any modification to these Terms. Company will use good faith efforts to provide reasonable contemporaneous notice to you prior to suspension or termination of your account by Company. All of your content on the Service may be permanently deleted by Company upon any termination of your account in its sole discretion.
14. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
15. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of these Terms or use of the Site.
16. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Company DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
17. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Company BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
18. Additional Rights. You may have additional rights under certain laws including consumer laws which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in these Terms that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
19. Arbitration. Most user concerns can be resolved quickly and to the user’s satisfaction by emailing user support at email@example.com. In the unlikely event that the Company’ support team is unable to resolve a complaint you may have Company and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims that may arise from your use of our Services.
21. Copyrights. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Illinois, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern this Terms and any dispute that may arise between you and Company or its affiliates.
23. Severability. If any provision of these Terms shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
24. Waiver. The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of these Terms by Company must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Company.
25 Marketing. Company reserves the right to use your name and/or company name, logo, and trademarks and to identify you as a Company user or customer, and for other similar marketing or promotional purposes on Company’ website and in other communications and collateral materials provided to with existing or potential Company customers, partners, and investors. To decline Company this right you need to email email@example.com stating that you do not wish to be used as a reference.
26. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in these Terms or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
This Site is not directed towards children. If you are a minor (under the age of 18), you can use this service only with the consent of your parents or legal guardians. If you are a minor, please do not submit any personal information to this Site. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OR YOUNGER, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE AT ANY TIME. This Site is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
Types of Data we Collect
Your Usage of Our Site. We automatically track certain information about you based upon your use of our Site. We use this information to conduct internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregate (anonymized) basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your IP address, among other things.
Your Posts. If you choose to post messages on our Site, we will collect such information about you as you may choose to disclose pursuant to your activities on the Site.
Your Correspondence. If you send us e-mails, letters or other personal correspondence, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Your Credit Account. If you establish a credit account with us, we collect some additional information, including billing address, credit card number, and credit card expiration date.
Log Information. We also collect log information when you use our Site. That information includes, among other things:
details about how you’ve used our services
device information, such as your web browser type and language
identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser
pages you visited before or after navigating to our Site
What do we do with Your Information
To Provide Services to You
The data Company owns is our internal information and information related to our business customers. Company uses this data only for normal operating procedures and will not sell or publicly release this information.
We use your e-mail address, your mailing address, and phone number to contact you regarding administrative notices, new product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of the Site. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may opt out of receiving these notices by emailing Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
Billing and Support
If you open a credit account with our Site, we use your address and billing information to bill you and provide associated support.
Our Disclosure to Third Parties
We value privacy and use practices that are consistent with standards in our industry to protect your privacy. We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. The following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties without notice and approval
You can access your personal data by contacting us via the contact us page at
You may limit the use of your information by opting in or opting out of communications and sharing when your information is collected.
We are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the US Federal Trade Commission.
We are required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
In the case of onward transfers to a third party, we will notify you at the time your data is collected and/or before we use such information for a purpose other than that for which it was originally collected, processed or disclosed for the first time to a third party.
We may disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
We may disclose aggregate information about our users to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, we do not disclose any personally identifying information to any of these entities.
Company and our users do not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting the foregoing, you are not licensed to add a Company user to your mail list (e-mail or physical mail) without their express consent after adequate disclosure.
Disclosures You Make to Third Parties
International Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected, transferred to and stored by us in the United States and by our affiliates in other countries where we operate.
Therefore, your Personal Data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA), and in countries which are not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission and which may not provide for the same level of data protection as the EEA. In this event, we will ensure that the recipient of your Personal Data offers an adequate level of protection, for instance by entering into standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission (Art. 46 GDPR), or we will ask you for your prior consent to such international data transfers.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
When Company is creating, maintaining, using or disseminating personal information we will take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect it from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data. Company cannot and does not guarantee absolute protection, and assumes no liability for any disclosure or loss of data in any case, especially due to transmission errors, unauthorized or bad actions of third parties such as hackers, or through no fault of ours. We cannot guarantee or promise that your personally identifiable information or private communications will remain private. For example, hackers or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications on our Site.
When Company is creating, maintaining, using or disseminating personal information we will take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect it from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data.
What You Can Do about Your Personal Information
You have certain rights relating to your personal data, subject to local data protection laws. Depending on the applicable laws and, in particular, if you are located in the EEA, these rights may include:
To access your Personal Data held by us (right to access);
To rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete (right to rectification);
To erase/delete your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws (right to erasure; right to be forgotten);
To restrict our processing of your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by law (right to restriction of processing);
To transfer your Personal Data to another controller, to the extent possible (right to data portability);
To object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (right to object). Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection;
Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects ("Automated Decision-Making"). Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our Sites; and
To the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
If you are a resident of California, under the age of 18 and have registered for an account with us, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to our Sites. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, because, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another visitor to our Sites.
At any time you may submit a written request inquiring about what personal information we have collected about you in order to: (i) edit such information; or (ii) request its deletion. We will timely respond to any such requests and use all commercially practicable efforts to comply with your demands, unless not legally or otherwise permissible. Inquiries and requests can be provided to
Mobile Device Identifiers
Your mobile operating system may let you opt-out from having certain device identifiers used for interest-based advertising. You should refer to the instructions provided by your mobile device’s manufacturer; this information is typically available under the “settings” function of your mobile device. If your mobile device offers an uninstall process, you can always stop us from collecting information through the app by uninstalling our app.
Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. For more information about how to manage browser cookies, please follow the instructions provided by your browser.